Fashion is consistently changing from day to day. Here are some trends that we found were good and some that were not so good.
Popular and do-able fashion trends:
1. Pinstripe suits: Classic and sophisticated.
2. Statement choker necklaces: Gives the neck a little UMPH!
3. Capelets: Like a poncho, but classier.
4. Puffer jackets: Gives a fun outdoorsy look with some warmth.
5. Hoodies: Comfortable yet stylish for on the go!
6. Velvet clothing: Velvet is a sleek look that dresses up an outfit.
Trends that just don't cut it:
1. Extra long sleeves: sleeves that go past your hands. How are you supposed to write!?
2. David Bowie Platforms: If you don't know what those are, watch an Austin Powers movie.
3. Tinsel: Tinsel should be on Christmas trees instead of your dress.
4. 80's power shoulders: Cindy Lauper would be proud, but leave the shoulders at an even weight.
5. Weird ways to wear your bag: Showing that you should wear your purse around your neck or your bra. Please just keep it to your side.
Go out and try some of these! Hopefully you will rock the runway of life!