The air is getting cooler and the holidays will be here sooner than we know it! Why not get the family together and get one of these great movies and watch it in the Windsor at Aviara Media Center!
You can reserve it anytime – from 9 a.m. until midnight! Just call us in the office or shoot us an email!
Check out the following family movies about Thanksgiving, family, and the holidays!
1. A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (Not Rated): What is there to say about this gem? Snoopy and the gang having that dinner, with Charlie Brown in charge and simply everyone showing up, it never fails to get us where it counts.
2. Alvin and the Chipmunks: Alvin’s Thanksgiving Celebration (Not Rated): Those little rascals engage in a series of adventures, one of which features Alvin inviting his relatives for Thanksgiving just so they can watch him star in the community Thanksgiving play. But he changes his tune when he doesn’t exactly get the part he wanted.
3. Mouse on the Mayflower (Rated G): A little known masterpiece about the famous ship’s smallest passenger. The movie is a good way to entertain children while preparing Thanksgiving dinner and at the same time teach them a little about the history of Thanksgiving. Originally released in 1968, the animation is outdated, but the story is still a classic and can be shared with kids of all ages.
4. Curly Sue (Rated PG): Another from John Hughes (actually, his last movie), an underrated tale of a homeless man, his precocious daughter, and the lawyer who takes them both in.
5. An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving: Television film based on a short story by Louisa May Alcott. Filmed on location in Canada, the film premiered on Hallmark Channel on November 22, 2008. It is followed by the sequel, An Old Fashioned Christmas which aired on December 11, 2010.